Benvenuti in questo forum

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

BORDEAUX- NOUVELLE AQUITAINE 1940-1944
Bienvenue sur ce forum

Welcome on this forum

Willkommen in diesem Forum

Benvenuti in questo forum
BORDEAUX- NOUVELLE AQUITAINE 1940-1944
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Occupation libération Patrimoine militaire fortifié Archéologie urbaine Images d'hier et d'aujourd'hui Témoignages

Nouveau livre "Chronique d'un port en guerre, Bordeaux 1940-1944" / A découvrir ...

Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Assassinat de LUIGI DRAGO, consul d'Italie à Bdx

3 participants

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

Erwan

Erwan
Admin
Admin

Funerals on august the 24th in 1943 in Bordeaux !

Assassinat de LUIGI DRAGO, consul d'Italie à Bdx Luigi_11

Assassinat de LUIGI DRAGO, consul d'Italie à Bdx Luigi_10

>> Concerning the photo i put on this website above is taken from "Bordeaux city Archivs" and it is known as "Luigi Mami, officer of OVRA, killed rue Lacomée in Bordeaux by a member of FTP group "Bourgeois" on august 24th of 1943. Funerals took place on 27th where the convoy leave from italian consulat, 84 rue de la croix blanche to Saint Seurin Cathedral .... In this case, he was certainly buried in the "Chartreuse" cemetery ....
Is Luigi Mami the same guy as Luigi Drago ??

Assassinat de LUIGI DRAGO, consul d'Italie à Bdx 2011-118

Assassinat de LUIGI DRAGO, consul d'Italie à Bdx 2011-119
Assassinat de LUIGI DRAGO, consul d'Italie à Bdx _0486110

Assassinat de LUIGI DRAGO, consul d'Italie à Bdx _5555210

Assassinat de LUIGI DRAGO, consul d'Italie à Bdx _8559410

Best regards !

https://bordeaux3945.forumactif.com

THE AWFUL EGG

many thanx erwann ! hope to find out more about this mysterious man, luigi drago from the italian consulate in bordeaux ! maybe others might know something ???

ron.

Erwan

Erwan
Admin
Admin

Hi Ron,

Can u please add names on the photos ... We recognise the feldkommandant Knoerzer, The commandant of Betasom Enzo Grossi (is it really him)!
I do not recognize civilians like the mayor or other people !...

Secondly, only the name "luigi mami" is reported in the police reports !! So what do we have to think ??

Best regards cheers

Dernière édition par Erwan le Lun 28 Mar 2016 - 21:29, édité 1 fois

THE AWFUL EGG

erwann...the only people i know of are elvira erlanger/drago and alexi erlanger, whom are in the photo standing behind the man holding the pillow with drago's awards . the only reason i recognize them is due to the fact that i possess their personal records of family letters/ history/fotos and ashes. luigi drago was alexi erlanger's step father some time after elvira and alexi escaped the russian revolution from moscow to nervi, italy in 1923. she then became involved with drago, who was previously a doctor, then became mayor in that area. how he became a bigwig in the consulate at bordeaux is still a mystery yet to solve. all i knew was this extravagant funeral took place in bordeaux in 1943.

alexi erlanger lived here in buffalo, new york until his death in 2002 at 88 years. he lived with his mother ever since he was born, until the day she died ! that is undying love for one's mother which seems very strange for a lifetime. he was manfred roeder's secretary and liason from 1974 until he died.

lazer_one

BETASOM

the italian press (La Stampa) gave the news of Drago's dead on May 12 1943 ???

Erwan

Erwan
Admin
Admin

On 19th of may 1943, aldo CECCHI, regent of italian consulat signed the official papers from consulat ... so where vas Luigi mami ??

Assassinat de LUIGI DRAGO, consul d'Italie à Bdx 2013-063

lazer_one

BETASOM

Luigi Drago was the Consul dead on May 12,1943
Aldo Cecchi was then the regent as the letter of May 19
And who is Luigi Mami? Or better does he existed?

We found out that Luigi Drago was an Alpin and the Alpin group of Nervi was founded by him in 1922... By the way I wrote to the italian Foreign Office...

Erwan

Erwan
Admin
Admin

New information : The funerals took place on may 14th ! But we do not ever know if Luigi mamy existed or not ...??

lazer_one

BETASOM

I guess that, maybe,there is some mistake in the reported infos from Resistance or, alternatevely, he was murdered one week after but, as "secret agent", there are no traces of him...

Contenu sponsorisé

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]